Seeking Game with lewd scenes before sex scenes

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Hey i just finished Summertime Saga´s current build and i really liked how as you progress the relationship with characters you get lewd scenes, like flashes, kisses, etc before you actually get to the sex scenes with said characters. Can you guys recommend me other games with that kind of progression?

I also would prefer drawn cgs but its not a requirement.

Thanks!

Reactions: Palanto

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Good girl gone bad is great game, Great story, scenes and amazing CG's
And doesn't at all fit what he's asking for.

I do apologise as there aren't many 2D games I've played. I've heard of a few that might suit you, but if they do they're popular enough that others will recommend them.

What you want are games that are more in the life sim category.

View of Family, is probably the best of this, it has a natural progression with each family character that leads up to the sex.

Chloe18 fits this in some instances and doesn't in others. Pretty much, most of the time, chloe doesn't go all out with a person on their first encounter, and so things will progress in a similar fashion.

You may enjoy RogueLike, though the game does at times expect a familiarity with X-men Evolution Lore. However getting both Rogue and Kitty into bed requires work.

Then there are a few VN that also follow a similar progression

Parental Love, this game hasn't even gotten to penetration yet, but the stairway model has been used starting with kisses and heavy petting

My Sweet Neighbors also seems to be taking the slow and steady approach. You've had intercourse with one of the women at the story's current end point but not the other who's relations with you are only just beginning.

Teacher's Pets, if you play the non drug version *I haven't played the drug line* has such a progression at least with the two I've interacted with.

Dreams of Desire follows a slow progression in spite of being a mind control game, it seems you're not strong enough to get them to both overlook incest and fuck you with abandon.

To be honest, there are definitely more I'd like to share that look like they're going to follow this model, but because they haven't gotten far enough yet I can't say for certain that they will. So, you might check out Babysitter, Intimate Relations, Sisterly Lust, Blooming Love, and A Perverted Family.

Family Values does start slow with the two younger daughters, but puts your dick in the older daughter fast. Still a good game.

Then there are the popular games that really suck because they're poorly written but also fit the ask. Big Brother, Man of The House, Dating my Daughter.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks dude! ill check them out!
fair warning... Depraved awakening doesn't have the stairway to heaven progression you're asking for. That said I highly recommend it regardless, as the game is one of the best out there.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
And doesn't at all fit what he's asking for.

I do apologise as there aren't many 2D games I've played. I've heard of a few that might suit you, but if they do they're popular enough that others will recommend them.

What you want are games that are more in the life sim category.

View of Family, is probably the best of this, it has a natural progression with each family character that leads up to the sex.

Chloe18 fits this in some instances and doesn't in others. Pretty much, most of the time, chloe doesn't go all out with a person on their first encounter, and so things will progress in a similar fashion.

You may enjoy RogueLike, though the game does at times expect a familiarity with X-men Evolution Lore. However getting both Rogue and Kitty into bed requires work.

Then there are a few VN that also follow a similar progression

Parental Love, this game hasn't even gotten to penetration yet, but the stairway model has been used starting with kisses and heavy petting

My Sweet Neighbors also seems to be taking the slow and steady approach. You've had intercourse with one of the women at the story's current end point but not the other who's relations with you are only just beginning.

Teacher's Pets, if you play the non drug version *I haven't played the drug line* has such a progression at least with the two I've interacted with.

Dreams of Desire follows a slow progression in spite of being a mind control game, it seems you're not strong enough to get them to both overlook incest and fuck you with abandon.

To be honest, there are definitely more I'd like to share that look like they're going to follow this model, but because they haven't gotten far enough yet I can't say for certain that they will. So, you might check out Babysitter, Intimate Relations, Sisterly Lust, Blooming Love, and A Perverted Family.

Family Values does start slow with the two younger daughters, but puts your dick in the older daughter fast. Still a good game.

Then there are the popular games that really suck because they're poorly written but also fit the ask. Big Brother, Man of The House, Dating my Daughter.
Nice dude! Im gonna check out A view of Family & Roguelike. Im gonna keep in mind Parental Love, My sweet Neighbors and Intimate Relations, since i dont like getting blue balls lol. Also have Dreams of Desire, so im gonna try that one.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
fair warning... Depraved awakening doesn't have the stairway to heaven progression you're asking for. That said I highly recommend it regardless, as the game is one of the best out there.
Im open to suggestions either way! Thanks. And i like that expression, stairway to heaven progression, im gonna use it from now on lol

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@darthseduction Btw can you recommend me any other game with an older man as MC???
Maybe babysitter... My preferences are sisters and female protagonist, so I haven't played many.

Dual family is great, but it's dark and isn't full of sex, allows you to play the father.

You might enjoy I love Daddy. The game plays as the daughter, but ofc it's all about seducing her father.

Family values is pretty good, you've got 3 sexy daughters and a class full of students and you're the only guy in town.

Teachers pets isn't my favourite though it's got some good characters and I have fun with it.

That might be the extent of my knowledge.

Reactions: S4r4h

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@S4r4h I get the feeling you might be interested in female protags and older men as well, if not, feel free to ignore

Good Girl Gone Bad - couple of father aged characters that aren't attractive, and an implication of something in the future with your mom's hot older boyfriend.

Intimate Relations - This is another one where daughter goes after daddy. I forget about this one because technically you play as all 3 characters in this fucked up love triangle, Dad, Daughter, and Dad's second wife. It's still kinda early in development but it's getting there.

Chloe18 - This game is all over the place because its more of a life sim than a novel, but there is a scene with her teacher, with her principle, with two random men at the sex shop, and a later one with one of those random men when you go to work at the state park. Also there's the biker gang. Lots of older men involved in the game as well as fellow students of both the male and female variety. Only problem I have with it is that Chloe still hasn't come to terms with being a slut... I guess this is because it's written by a guy who likes his women coy.

AND I forgot to include Daughter For Dessert in the last post. Sam just cracked the latest two versions and updated it yesterday. You play as a father who runs a diner with his daughter and her hot friend, you meet a couple other women along the way. Definitely a good game to try out.

Reactions: Palanto and S4r4h

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks @darthseduction for the Depraved Awakening info. It's true there is not that much in regards to build up with some characters. One basically jumps on you but it kinda makes sense. There are a few that take a more reasonable progression though. It's kinda episodic in nature where certain episodes will have a focus on a character or event. I hope you check it out @jczs97 I tried to make a unique experience in this genre.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks @darthseduction for the Depraved Awakening info. It's true there is not that much in regards to build up with some characters. One basically jumps on you but it kinda makes sense. There are a few that take a more reasonable progression though. It's kinda episodic in nature where certain episodes will have a focus on a character or event. I hope you check it out @jczs97 I tried to make a unique experience in this genre.
I do kinda have the impression that the step-daughter will have more of a stairway progression, but considering the 3 other women I've been with were, one, a prostitute, two, the grieving widow, and three, the nympho, it made sense based on all their characters that there wasn't a stairway.