Seeking game with lot interaction/choice/sandbox/content ?

Redoni

Dec 19, 2021
Hi,
( Sorry for my english this is not my first langage )

I'm looking for a game with a great interaction system ( like money, inventory, skip time choice, interaction with environment, the system map, progression
and more... )
I don't really like linear game just with dialogues, dialogues, dialogues with 0 interaction, 0 gameplay

I have for example these two games i really liked :

Echoes Of Lust : for the voiced system, the chara-design, the map travel, inventory, interaction with environment, the choice, the progression of the start to the end and and especially THE PLOTWIT etc...
MidnightParadise : same for EoL but but less well

Amnesia can be good also but I didn't like too much

I tried and i don't really like :
- How to fixe the future
- Denoscity ( he game could have been good if the story was interesting and the interactions better as well as the environnement, i don't like the chara design of characters, but the gameplay looks game like a game i liked ( MP, EoL ))
- TheBlackout ( same for Denoscity, i like this type of gameplay but the map is so ugly, interaction with environment are horrible, we fuck so easily the others characters.. )
- DreamsOfDesire ( a lot dialogues, so linear, but the scenes of sex are goods, almost 0 interaction with environment, travel map are horrible... )

there are others games but I won't name them, it's just to give you some ideas of the games i don't really like

I want to clarify that these are my tastes and that they are subjective, I respect that people can like these games and I respect the creators of these games who have invested their time and energy to satisfy people

Also, if u have a game with footjob scenes or pantyhose, lingeries, nylon sex scenes... in addition of the description i asked that would be great
and please don't tag me 2d game, i just want 3d game animated, without incest if this is possible otherwise it does not matter

I'm sure asking a lot, but I'm sick of finding nothing,

I thank you in advance

Reactions: BonBon6969