Identify game with magic, mage from another world, an evil organization, and you and your harem try to stop them.

fapjak

Jul 21, 2020
Im trying to remember what this game was called. i just remember bits and pieces but here we go.

The MC is a highschool boy, up intil the game starts is normal. but this mage/witch from another world kisses him in his sleep and it awakens magic powers in him.
There is a hidden room you get into from a back ally and you find like a spell book or something
your girlfiend can use magic and is like part of a coven trying to stop like an evil warlock from taking control of the town or world.
the girl from the other world is a princess and i think you flirt with her mom at some point.
at first i thought is was a spell for all, but its not it. i do think the title has something to do with spell.
i remember it being more of a visual story then an rpg or text based.
i dont remember any like mind control either

any guesses would be great, or even something kinda like that would be cool too.

Thanks in advance

fapjak

Jul 21, 2020
Thats pretty close, the one im thinking of the whole world doesnt change, and some of the main characters are witches.. but thanks