Seeking Game with many outfit customization?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm looking for game with a female protagonist where you can unlock/ change into many different outfits. No Japanse anime VN, pls
Some example:

Kingdom of Deception
Claire's Quest
Defenestration
Kalyskah
Wild Life
Our Red String
Good Girl Gone Bad
Healslut
Fallen Doll
Rise of the White Flower
Screenshot (231).jpg
screenshot0052.jpg

Reactions: Lanaya322

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
2D or 3D? if it's 3D most of Ilusion games have a a lot of clothing and customization options.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Have you ever played Game of Whores? It's a 2D game based off of the Game of Thrones universe, as you may have guessed. It has a wardrobe system very similar to the two games you showed pics of. The outfits have little effect on the gameplay in terms of stats, and they are bought in a shop. Also, I'm sure you know, but most Trainer games (especially the Akabur ones), like Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer have wardrobes. IMO the one that has the best customization out of the Akabur ones I've played is Witch Trainer, more specifically, Witch Trainer Silver, since that's the version i've played. But some other non-Akabur ones are Paprika Trainer and Jikage Rising(Which technically doesn't have "trainer" in the name, but is a trainer game in spirit). Third Crisis has a wardrobe system, but I haven't played much of it. The gameplay seemed somewhat unfocused/undriven or something, but it could be that I'm missing something. And last, but certainly not least is Lab Rats. I've only played Lab Rats 2, but I assume 1 is similar. It's a 3d game, but it has the most in-depth outfit customization I've ever seen. There are a lot of options for what clothes can be worn, and you can freely customize the color of all of the clothes, even being able to change the colors as well. The main gameplay is a tycoon type thing where you manage a company which makes various drugs, some of which you use to control and corrupt girls, eventually making them submit to you.
I hope this helps you, and any other people who read this thread!

Last edited:

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
least is Lab Rats. I've only played Lab Rats 2, but I assume 1 is similar. It's a 3d game, but it has the most in-depth outfit customization I've ever seen. There are a lot of options for what clothes can be worn, and you can freely customize the color of all of the clothes, even being able to change the colors as well. The main gameplay is a tycoon type thing where you manage a company which makes various drugs, some of which you use to control and corrupt girls, eventually making them submit to you.
that's just lab rats two, lab rats 1 is iirc more like a trainer game with like 4 girls? also there isn't any notable outfit customisation

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
that's just lab rats two, lab rats 1 is iirc more like a trainer game with like 4 girls? also there isn't any notable outfit customisation
Thanks for the input. As I said, have never played Lab Rats 1. The incredible outfit diversity is what drew me to #2