Seeking Game with monster girls

Krak3n

Jun 4, 2020
Please recommend me some game with monster Girl's like goblin,mermaid that have good render.(example, peasants quest).if it can be played in android it will better

Office Jesus

Jun 6, 2020
Unfortunately not on Android but Monster Girl Island might interest you, it's free on Steam and there's a small but decent chunk of Monsters you can choose from. I suggest taking a quick look to see if it peaks your interests. No Goblins or Mermaids as to my knowledge but there are Fox, Spider, Shark, Slime, Android and other varieties of Monster girls. It's still in BETA so it's an unfinished game but it can be interesting for the first 3 Hours. Pretty grindy in the beginning but you get the hang of it mid to late game.

Hope this helps

With Love
Jesus Christ

Reactions: Krak3n

Sckku

Aug 27, 2018
Hard to find game for Android ... but i recommend you to try Monster Girl Quest (https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-torotoro-resistance.609/)
The game is story-driven and the turn base aspect is surprisingly well done by making each fight unique. There is a lot of different monsters i can't remember all ( one fight = one unique monster = one unique scene ).

Warning thought, the MC is a shota, some monster are loli and many scene involve revese rape.

Reactions: Krak3n

Megacharizardon

Oct 11, 2023

TenkafuMA is a H-gacha game that released globally in January 2021, which has a turn-based card battle system where you build a team of five waifus and conquer the world in the shoes of the powerful Archdemon Caesar.