Identify Game with natural looking body hair

lester.brown

Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys, i'm searching for a game with realistic body hair for female bodies. A good example is what they've done in SummerCamp, but it's a bit too controversial for me (chars look too young and i'm not in that kind of things).

Have somthing in mind? :giggle::alien:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Hey guys, i'm searching for a game with realistic body hair for female bodies. A good example is what they've done in SummerCamp, but it's a bit too controversial for me (chars look too young and i'm not in that kind of things).

Have somthing in mind? :giggle::alien:
Summer is not a good example lmao, I dont remember which games have realistic bodies, but I have noticed that most "romantic" games have a realistic and conservative bodies. try finding a list of that.

lester.brown

Feb 8, 2020
forgetmaster I was not referring to the girls models, but how a light body hair is applied over their skin. If you've seen a real girl closely, most of girls in these games look made of plastic. I think that's something they applied on just one or two girls, but i've seen some renders from daz with the same style. Nothing in other games

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
forgetmaster I was not referring to the girls models, but how a light body hair is applied over their skin. If you've seen a real girl closely, most of girls in these games look made of plastic. I think that's something they applied on just one or two girls, but i've seen some renders from daz with the same style. Nothing in other games
I agree with you on this point, The hair and skin textures are really well done in summer, but I was thinking of the body shape and proportions, you are right about your point

Reactions: lester.brown