Seeking Game with necro (optional) and mimics

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I can't remember the name of this game, but I do remember you were able to mislead adventurers or help them. If you mislead them, they would end up trapped inside of a micic pretending to be a chest, and then you were able to have sex with them. I know I tried it years ago but I can't remember the name of the game, and my searches using "necro", "mimic", "dungeon", etc, either get no result or get too many results.

I am not sure if this should go here, I am very sorry if this is the wrong place for the thread. Could someone help me find the game?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I can't remember the name of this game, but I do remember you were able to mislead adventurers or help them. If you mislead them, they would end up trapped inside of a micic pretending to be a chest, and then you were able to have sex with them. I know I tried it years ago but I can't remember the name of the game, and my searches using "necro", "mimic", "dungeon", etc, either get no result or get too many results.

I am not sure if this should go here, I am very sorry if this is the wrong place for the thread. Could someone help me find the game?
Could it be this one perhaps?

The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION

Reactions: Lordroedor

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
...I am not sure, to be honest. Maybe. I think it is. Maybe the version I played wasn't finished and that's why this looks different? I don't recognize most of the characters but some of them... maybe.

I'll give it a try.

Nostalgia is something weird. Sometimes, games that I realldy didn't love, get stuck in my mind and get distorted over time, then one day I think about them and I want to see how they really were. It starts as some small wish and it grows into something close to an obsession. I was going crazy.

Thanks a lot. There's some other game I have in my memory, very fuzzy. But I won't abuse my luck with this thread. As I said, thank you.

EDIT: Yep, that was the game. Thanks a lot.

Last edited: