Seeking Game with non-submissive female protagonist

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
I found that most hentai games either have a dominant male main character(MC), a male MC that gets dominated by women, or a female MC that gets dominated by either. Where are the games with powerful female lead, where she is the one who seeks out the sexual encounter?

Flying Princess fit that category rather well.
You have a female protagonist who straight up wants to get impregnated by monsters to build her army and she is very openly sexual. So she goes in and gets what she wants.
Minor problem: The sex-scenes/animations themselves mostly consist of the girls getting dominated again.

A somewhat similar situation with Melty's Quest.
She is openly slutty and getting fucked isn't a big deal to her. She generally wants it during the sex scenes.
Problem: Pretty much every sex scene with Melty happens only because she gets taken advantage of. Either when she gets beaten in battle or when someone uses her gullibility to talk her into it.

(Note: I'm not a fan of games with the "bad CG"-symptom, so I usually prefer 2D games.)

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Do you care more about being dominant/self-determined or about being sex-positive/slutty?

If you can stand some gameplay and story segregation look for "corruption" games where you can grind the corruption/lewdness stat right at the beginning. The genre seems to be a dime a dozen and this oversight is pretty common. Or Violated Heroine which straight up lets you start as a whore's daughter who likes masturbating, although as the name implies part of being genuinely strong and dominant is that you can still be overpowered and violated against your will.

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Nope, haven't seen that one before. Doesn't seem optimal, but it might fit to the request.

Do you care more about being dominant/self-determined or about being sex-positive/slutty?
Both, I guess? Pretty hard to define. Heavily depends on the game/setting.

If you can stand some gameplay and story segregation look for "corruption" games where you can grind the corruption/lewdness stat right at the beginning. The genre seems to be a dime a dozen and this oversight is pretty common. Or Violated Heroine which straight up lets you start as a whore's daughter who likes masturbating, although as the name implies part of being genuinely strong and dominant is that you can still be overpowered and violated against your will.
I looked at Violated Heroine before, but it seemed like way too much effort to get it to run.
Corruption games can fit, but the corruption typically happens without consent and leads to violence and/or insanity and a bad end.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Since you mentioned Melty's Quest, maybe keep an eye out for Karryn's Prison (same dev)? Karryn is rather prude (but dominant) in the beginning but time will tell whether the finished version will allow us to shape her into a dominant sexually confident woman.

If you're fine with HTML, there is Female Agent where you play as a female secret agent (duh!) who is ordered to go undercover in a brothel in Bangkok. Now keep in mind that the development is slow. We haven't even reached Bangkok after all these years! That said you can play as an agent who basically has no sexual shame at all and has no qualms being slutty especially if it's to complete mission objectives.

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-3-remtairy.33777/
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-agent-v1-5-1-06-crushstation.5103/

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Succulence has a pretty non-submissive female mc. That is, in the runthrough I've been doing.

I agree with the above evaluation of Meltys Quest. I loooved Meltys Quest because Meltys was just such a fun character who didn't start as a prude like most of these games tend to do. But if you want to raise your slut level for skills, you'll have to do a lot of giving up on battles so I don't think it counts.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Roundscape adorevia
There are some submissive scenes for the heroine, but its entirely up to your choices whether you end up like that. And most of them are just like what you described: the heroine actively seeks out pleasure for herself without submitting to it.

Reactions: Kraz4life