Seeking Game with oldman or office related

Ceppa

May 13, 2021
Hi all,

I'm searching for two different kind of games:
the first one is games with old man taking advantage of sexy girls: some example could be liza's adventure or of birds and bees.
The second one is games with office setting: some examples are anna exciting affection, the office wife or the office.

In general I like games where man took advantage of sexy girls, for example by groping them without their consent.

Do you know any other games besides the ones that I listed?

I'm sorry if this question has already been posted, but by searching within old theads I only found old disccusions such as the one with the list of games with oldman in it, which is exactly what I was looking for but unluckly is a pretty old list.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ceppa

May 13, 2021
Thank you for your suggestions, yeah I already seen Room for Rent, but there is something in the render that I don't like too much.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
High-Rise Climb is an awesome game with an office setting. I definitely recommend this one. As you gain power you can also use it to take advantage of the girls in the office.
Banking on Bella last time I played there wasn't a ton of content but definitely heading toward some stuff in the office
Luke's Way I haven't played but I'm pretty sure it heavily involves an office
Corporate Culture I know nothing about but I saw it and it looks like it might fit