Seeking Game with pregnancy but

Liyqoeu

Dec 19, 2021
Henlo,im in search of game that has pregnancy,the genre is preferably rpg,but its not the normal pregnancy where u get pregnant and game over,what i search is the game that make it instead into some of character status,example "you have been raped/fertilized now you are pregnant and gonna give birth in xx time" Sort
Game example that i can provide is hound of the meteor,tentacle thrive,night of the revenge(only on slime part sadly),and something like agent fighting an goblin i forgot the name
Its would be good if it were also add stuff to the story instead just give birth and be done

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Violated Heroine has a preg system like that.
Trials in Tainted Space (as well as a few similar games) do as well, but it's all text-based.
Other than that I don't recall any games that do it well.

Reactions: Liyqoeu

Liyqoeu

Dec 19, 2021
Violated Heroine has a preg system like that.
Trials in Tainted Space (as well as a few similar games) do as well, but it's all text-based.
Other than that I don't recall any games that do it well.
I checked violated heroine,it is exactly the one i want in a game,but the thing about that game,after i checked,that game character is an underdaged aka minor,which i am not really really like about,but atleast that an good game if i want to point the kind of mechanism i want,do you know game similar with that but without an minor age character,or atleast it only include a few only

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
mmm, kinda forgot about that aspect of VH, been ages since I played it.
Some other games that come to mind:
- Jumble Jokers (and presumably its sequel), the game is fairly linear but there's a mechanic where the girls in your party can get pregnant
- Flying Princess: Inter Breed, has pregnancy as a mechanic to get more units though it's pretty short. Fun game in general though

If you're really committed you could also try heavily modded Skyrim. It just takes a lot of effort to setup and your results will vary depending on which mods you pick and how well they are configured.

Liyqoeu

Dec 19, 2021
mmm, kinda forgot about that aspect of VH, been ages since I played it.
Some other games that come to mind:
- Jumble Jokers (and presumably its sequel), the game is fairly linear but there's a mechanic where the girls in your party can get pregnant
- Flying Princess: Inter Breed, has pregnancy as a mechanic to get more units though it's pretty short. Fun game in general though

If you're really committed you could also try heavily modded Skyrim. It just takes a lot of effort to setup and your results will vary depending on which mods you pick and how well they are configured.
Hemmm,skyrim huh,i never try mod that game so idk where to start and where to find the mod,do you have any idea about it?

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
There are a few preg mods - the one I'd recommend is called Beeing Female.
Adult mods that have animations use the SexLab framework. You can find most SexLab mods on loverslab.com
(and everything else you need is on nexusmods)

But like I said, it's a lot of work to setup. If you're unsure I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: Liyqoeu

Liyqoeu

Dec 19, 2021
There are a few preg mods - the one I'd recommend is called Beeing Female.
Adult mods that have animations use the SexLab framework. You can find most SexLab mods on loverslab.com
(and everything else you need is on nexusmods)

But like I said, it's a lot of work to setup. If you're unsure I wouldn't recommend it.
I see,that helpfull enough,might as well try first before just to decide to give up,thank you for the reccomendation

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Why my alchemist sister collect cum seems like a perfect match. It's an RPGM game. You've got two female character in your party, and getting them pregnant from a variety of (human) partners is a core component of the game play.