Seeking Game with pregnancy?

レオン

Jul 8, 2020
I don't know why but i really like game with pregnancy.
I usually play the rpgm one.
I already play oneone1 game (all of em), CA, Anera, Alansya, Hazumi, Lisette, Melty, Treasure hunter mai, Sword princess cistina and some other. I need more game like that with pregnancy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Is there any with female protagonist?
My game(Horny Mage Academy Dark Tower)fits that perfectly.
I just got basic human pregnancy implemented as well, and imps and cat people as well!

It draws inspiration from a lot of sources, but primarily from a game called Violated Heroine, an older game which also takes a special interest in female protaganists and pregnancy. Gotta google for it though, it's not on here

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
There's a game called another world requested a bitch, i didn't ended the game yet ( Cause i'm stuck in a mission in Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy), in the game you need to get pregnant to unlock certain things and progress in the game, but unfortunately the game is in japanese.

lordgloria

Jul 29, 2021
I already play oneone1 game (all of em), CA, Anera, Alansya, Hazumi, Lisette, Melty, Treasure hunter mai, Sword princess cistina and some other. I need more game like that with pregnancy.
give me the full title each game u mention please sir

Passby1996

Aug 19, 2021
You missed the masterpiece of the pregnancy "びたみんクエスト" by "ぶたコマ300g".
The story is about an female elf who have a duty to reprosper the endangered elf races.
And what she is doing is sex and get pregnant every male her met.

The game used to sold on DLSite and now it's free.
You can download it from the , the download page in on the right side.
The game's sequel is nearly complete, and will be sold on DLSite.

Last edited: