Seeking Game with sex or rape with zombie

putu

Nov 13, 2017
hello guys, i looking for game with sex or rape with zombie. until now, i have 2 best game in my opinion

1. Overgrown Genesis
2. PAIO HAZARD

anybody have game like this ?

Reactions: Soul695

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
1. Lewdest Labyrinth (kinda)
2. Corruption of Champions
3. Parasite in City
4. Shinobi Girl (aka, Virus Z 2)
5. Woman defense (not a great game but lots of monster r*pe)
6. Slugs and Bugs (also not a great game, but might have the kinks you're looking for)

Reactions: putu and DrackDrap

putu

Nov 13, 2017
1. Lewdest Labyrinth (kinda)
2. Corruption of Champions
3. Parasite in City
4. Shinobi Girl (aka, Virus Z 2)
5. Woman defense (not a great game but lots of monster r*pe)
6. Slugs and Bugs (also not a great game, but might have the kinks you're looking for)
thanks for the suggestion;)

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
A few other suggestions:
[short, linear game. female protagonist; you get raped by zombies]
[survival/crafting simulator. male protagonist; you rape the zombies]
There's also one similar to The Zombie Island (same dev) called The Zombie Hazard, but it's not listed here.
[haven't tried it]

putu

Nov 13, 2017
A few other suggestions:
There's also one similar to The Zombie Island (same dev) called The Zombie Hazard, but it's not listed here.
[haven't tried it]
thanks for suggestion. i will check it out !

GKing

Jul 19, 2018
A few other suggestions:
[haven't tried it]
Good recommendation。

U

User_1216807

Zombie's retreat
A zombie life

You don't get to have sex with zombies. But you can have sex with beautiful ladies. and it has zombies, you can kill them

Reactions: kratos1234

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Rape of the Dead.
That game, despite it's offsetting graphics is fantastic in this regard. I do wish there was more. I'm even fine with the guro in it but move is def needed.

Like I said before, the graphics are odd but are fine. They do go over the top a bit with the smaller girl imo.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
hello guys, i looking for game with sex or rape with zombie. until now, i have 2 best game in my opinion

1. Overgrown Genesis
2. PAIO HAZARD

anybody have game like this ?
Rape of the dead, or also known as Seed of the dead

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Dead End, latest game from the maker of Zombie Island. Almost all of their games have sleep/stop/emotionless sex, and at least one or two zombies. Search other sites for Osanagocoronokimini (as they also have lolis) to try and find them.

Reactions: MagicSlay

lmlanglavang

Nov 2, 2017
A few other suggestions:
[haven't tried it]
nice. i like it

Reactions: NarukeUzuha

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Old thread but if you're still looking - Shag the Hag is like a dating sim where you can hook up with a zombie.
whoaa someone still reply my thread :ROFLMAO: . i kind looking for games like bioasshard or etc. where female player raped by zombie. from this thread created until now, i have collecting games like that. and i make list game in my signature

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Might as well throw in She Ill Server, where not only can you get sexed by zombies but also sic them on other poor victims and even lock yourself and them up in a cell and let yourselves be violated. Well, technically the door's not locked and you can leave at any time, but where's the fun in that?

pad03

Nov 5, 2018
Found some off-the-grid ones but they're in Japanese. There's some good zombie scenes in RE233299, RJ257127 (he's now making a new zombie-focused game) and RJ250408

You'll need to google the IDs

It's a shame there's not more Female x Zombie games out there, seems like they've all changed to Female zombie games :(

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Might as well throw in She Ill Server, where not only can you get sexed by zombies but also sic them on other poor victims and even lock yourself and them up in a cell and let yourselves be violated. Well, technically the door's not locked and you can leave at any time, but where's the fun in that?
Been looking for this one. my old collection from ulmf got burned. thanks a lot