Seeking Game with similar "Art Style" to Era Hunter, Naked Adventure, and ToD:RLA

May 20, 2019
As title, asking for game recommendations with an animesque art style similar to Naked Adventure, EraHunter, and Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures
Due to the fact the first two might as well be dead, while the last one only updates once a blue moon.

What I ask is all about the art style, it doesn't matter if the game is played differently, on some other engine, or not about exhibitionism at all.

This isn't really the best way to phrase it, but the style of Erahunter and Eromur Abel (dev name) has a weird cuteness and innocence within them.
Plus if you go dig around in the game files, they are also very expressive, like there are probably more than 100 expressions for the main characters...
Hell, I will take games with no sexual content in this style.

Even ToD:RLA, despite coming from different dev, has a very similar art style, and a large part of the plot is still about the girl being naked...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
Hm, maybe Pink Tea's games and Curse of Pleasure (which is also exhib-focused).
I've tried Pink Tea's games, they are fine enough. But art style-wise, it is rather different than of those three games.

The same goes with Curse of Pleasure, the style is not really the same...but this one looks interesting, and I haven't heard of it.

Thanks for the recommendation anyway.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
I second this request, Eromur Abel and EraHunterTeam have great art styles but unfortunately they're not really serious about their work. Anyone know anything in a similar art style, or if this art style has a name? Artists' names would also be welcome. Sorry to necro/hijack thread.

Reactions: Moof82