Identify Game with similar style to trap drop

theglazer

Aug 17, 2018
OK SO, the art was similar to trap drop https://f95zone.to/threads/trap-drop-final-mizumochi.71866/
Ive checked both mizumochis dlsite and Tokagemoris, since he has a similar style, mc I'm pretty sure wore a pink leotard, it was rpgmaker I think, not too sure, and one of the enemies was a squid monster and an ugly fat neet character, they both move like standard Rpgm enemies, if anyone knows anything please let me know I'm losing my mind

theglazer

Aug 17, 2018
Perhaps one of his games?
I appreciate your response, and help, but no, the art style was very similar to the Trap drop style, and it played kinda similar I think, I really really appreciate your response tho,

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017

THANK YOU, YOUR REPLY LED ME TO HIM
Out of curiosity, do you mind telling me how exactly did I help? Did you get a new insight by reviewing the tags of one of shoku's works and utilizing a new combination to find your game or did you stumble upon a recommendation on DLsite, where it suggests what other related games others also bought?

theglazer

Aug 17, 2018
Out of curiosity, do you mind telling me how exactly did I help? Did you get a new insight by reviewing the tags of one of shoku's works and utilizing a new combination to find your game or did you stumble upon a recommendation on DLsite, where it suggests what other related games others also bought?
The suggestion actually, it brought it up :eek:

theglazer

Aug 17, 2018
Interesting. I'm glad it worked out for you. Are you a fan of unique art styles too? Many would scoff at such art, but personally I find it to be quite endearing.
Oh i love it, I'm also a fan of the unique monster designs, I looooove monster designs are aren't stereotypical ya know? Especially if they can be lewded too