Seeking Game with the most freedom in gameplay?

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
What game do you recommend that really makes it feel that you can do just whatever the fuck you want.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i guess that can be only felt in rpg games. but, not all rpgm games have free roaming/non-linear story, some are built on rpgm yet play like visual novels. anyways i haven't play a lot of rpg games, but i would recommend : Peasant's Quest(linked in my signature).
i think it comes pretty close to what you are wanting.

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
I suppose you may expect that many of such games are endless work in progress, containing bugs, missing quality due to quantity of choices etc. (you have been warned, but you will most certainly regret if you won't try). Games below give you some degree of freedom:
  • Female protagonist (you are being fucked):
    • QSP games:
      • Girl Life ECV - a girl in post-soviet country goes through school and early adult life
      • FemSim - similar to above, but plot is some guy becoming a girl, if you will forget that beginning, that's similar make-a-living or get fucked everywere kind of game
    • Flash games:
      • Insexsity - just another girl life sim, but this one has different technical approach and different qualities
      • Simply Mindy* - well, a girl dies and goes to hell, where she works for her position in the expected way (or something like that, I'm not sure if I'm not making part of that up)
  • Male protagonist (you do the fucking):
    • Hentai High School + (you're school principal, you corrupt the school, teachers, students, their parents, whole city around - a lot of freedom)
    • Corruption* - similar, but you are just ordinary guy with access to some fantasy cave, fantasy girl and fantasy potions - helping you corrupt every female around in your neighborhood)
* These games seems to be high quality of their kind, with a lot of well developed content.

I'd appreciate you trying to recall if you have stumbled upon something related to