Identify Game with Viking look and a female protagonist

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
I really cant remember the name of this game but it was in a sort of "medieval" setting, most men had a viking look to them.
The story was half fantasy and there was some sort of "spirit" of nature, and the basic premise was the the protag you play landed on a foreign land with anmesia.
There was also some sort of old hunter I think? and a elf rogue? some sort of rogue-like woman character.
The female protagonist had red hair and the game already had a fair bit of content with different choices leading to different scenes and all. One of the diverging choices was either having sex with a rough warrior type (in a tavern I think?) or a not so tough blond man.

I realize this isnt a lof of info and what I do remember is very disjointed but if anyone has any idea I´d appreciate it
Thx in advance

kadora1235

Feb 20, 2024
- Does the female protagonist use a map to travel to the different locations in the game?
- Are there a village with several locations, a forest, a graveyard, a secluded hut and other things on the map?
- Is there a kind of skaven/rat man in this game? Is this skaven/rat man can "impregnate" the female protagonist?
- Is there a red tall monster girl with a dick prisoners in a cage and you can free her so she can make love with the female protagonist in the forest?
- Can the female protagonist put in the cage because you have the option to steal something but fail?
- Is there a rogue elf with you can speak and catch in the village?

I'm asking because it seems we look for the same game, so I would like to be sure about this. I'm looking for this game too if it's the same game :D