Seeking Game with voyeur contents like Big Brother?

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
I have some specific scenes which make turn me on.

It was from Big Brother, i hated mother’s boyfriend like almost everyone does lol

But there was a scene which made turn me on and it was when mom’s boyfriend order mom to let protagonist(son) watch their sexual moments.

I don’t know why but it really made turn me on so i want to know if there are other games which have a some similar scenes.

I don’t like mom to into her son so easily because it doesn’t seems like understandable to me. It will be like too fake. But like a “Big Brother”, mom’s boyfriend or husband force her/persuade her to let her son watch or do something as a sexual education? Well, it’s also not really possible in real life but it will be like a very hot situation.

I hope you understand what I mean and i hope there are some games with a scene i want it to be involved!

Thank you all and have a good evening

Reactions: lapalapa

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I would like to suggest you mine, I don't know if could you like my art style , and I can't talk to you all the story, but you can try it because one of constant theme will be several voyeur scenes..
It's in real early stage, and for the moment, to not have discussion with Patreon, the family characters aren't blood related (but in future will be the incest patch).
here the link: Slip Over Time

see you

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
I have some specific scenes which make turn me on.

It was from Big Brother, i hated mother’s boyfriend like almost everyone does lol

But there was a scene which made turn me on and it was when mom’s boyfriend order mom to let protagonist(son) watch their sexual moments.

I don’t know why but it really made turn me on so i want to know if there are other games which have a some similar scenes.

I don’t like mom to into her son so easily because it doesn’t seems like understandable to me. It will be like too fake. But like a “Big Brother”, mom’s boyfriend or husband force her/persuade her to let her son watch or do something as a sexual education? Well, it’s also not really possible in real life but it will be like a very hot situation.

I hope you understand what I mean and i hope there are some games with a scene i want it to be involved!

Thank you all and have a good evening
Did u find a game like this ?
As i see no one recommand:cry::cry: