Identify Game

CrazyMan123

Nov 12, 2017
Hello i'm looking for a game with a white guy as MC with small dick,his girlfriend finds out on the street a homeless black guy with huge dick.His name was king ''something''.They go home the king fuck the MC girlfriend,also he has a sister i think.The MC always watch(NTR) the scene.There was also a narrator(not 100% sure about this).I think also was a short game(under 1GB).

vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
Did
Hello i'm looking for a game with a white guy as MC with small dick,his girlfriend finds out on the street a homeless black guy with huge dick.His name was king ''something''.They go home the king fuck the MC girlfriend,also he has a sister i think.The MC always watch(NTR) the scene.There was also a narrator(not 100% sure about this).I think also was a short game(under 1GB).
you find this game?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Did
you find this game?
I won't share the name here since it was banned from this site due to something that happened ingame (progressing genocide of white people including the showing of a murder of a newborn) so you won't find it here.

vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
Oh its
I won't share the name here since it was banned from this site due to something that happened ingame (progressing genocide of white people including the showing of a murder of a newborn) so you won't find it here.
Oh it was that game, i only played the first couple of chapters, it was too much for me already. There was a homeless character in that game??

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Ok its banned, but I still want to look it up? pm me the name at least please

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out