Seeking Game?

Mrangel123

Apr 7, 2019
Does anyone know any mobile games for Android that includes pregnancy and or management it must include pregnancy in the game and be for Android please tell me about the games thxs!!

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Do you know that it is incredibly tiresome for most people including me to read stuff without halfway decent punctuation and stuff besides that this is no identification but a recommendation an identification would be hey I played a game with this and that and I forgot its name!!

PS: Would help you if I could, but I can't - I don't use my phone for that stuff.

Mrangel123

Apr 7, 2019
I fixed it and thank you for looking out for me and telling me how to do it properly with out messing up thank you

Reactions: icesun

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Good luck with getting some recommendations. If you want to help yourself with this in the long run:
Go here: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=225/sort=likes , have a look at stuff you find interesting and then
a) See if there's Android downloads in the OP
b) Use the search in the top right with "in this thread" for pregnancy
to check how it's implemented (it gets asked quite regularly).

But don't expect all too much... ...from what I can tell there aren't too many games here that include pregnancy for more than the endings...

EDIT1: HA! I just remembered one - and the OP states the download is Android-compatible:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-3-11-mihiraghi.33392/

EDIT2: And if you're not opposed to VNs and the game doesn't have to be all about pregnancy (in this case it's close to the end, but the game has a time skip and does something with the pregnant women before it's done):
Sisterly Lust (great game!)

Mrangel123 (did this so you get a ping and see the edits)

Last edited:
Reactions: loli22