Seeking Game_Thoughts reading / Information gathering

sohabit

May 22, 2020
Dear sirs and ladies, I really do need your help.

Probably 3-4 years ago I played this game and looks like I completelly forgot the title. I will try to recall everhing.

MC: is someone with superpower, but I could tell 100% whether it was reading minds or he just have special abilities of gathering and to process data and information. It turned out he was / is some sort of elite warrior of his district..

Plot and mechanics: i remember you should click on your screen to catch visual signals to use your powers. As for plot It started like you meet a girl on bus (?) station, you use power on her to understand better what she likes and she will become your girlfriend, probably it was a little time jump there, then I remember you met an antagonist who is much stronger than you since he has power of teleporation (?) and I believe mirroring your abilites.

World: i believe it takes place in some sort of city wich was destroyed or influenced by the war. I remember that some districts are not safe at all.

Please, kindly help me to find this game!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It is game Happenstance but unfortunately game has been abandoned already more than 2 years ago and it is a great pity because it was quite an interesting and good game in my opinion.

Reactions: sohabit and Nadekai