Seeking Gameplay mechanics similar to ENF Academy

Tadvent

Sep 3, 2017
I've been reading the frankly excellent web series "ENF Academy"

The short version is that our heroine lives in world with magic and wizards and she's granted a class " Masochist Mage " and her magical skills increase the more embarrassed or humiliated she is (along with some masochism as well)

So during fights she'll loosen her skirt or rip her top open, to get a power-up (and then try to get dressed afterwards) and I'm looking for a game with similar mechanics, format doesn't matter (RPGM / VN / HTML etc) but where ENF is a core mechanic or is relevant to the story.

I've been struggling to find the right search terms "Stronger when naked" / "Humiliation powerup" ?

I am aware of things like Healslut (Good game) or Succulence (I pray 2 happens) but hoping for more suggestions.

Oct 23, 2023
In ATM Adventures you have 2 succubi that continuously gaining powers from different things, first one from atm actions, second one from doing thing that disgust her.
Probably the closest game I can recommend in relation to what you’ve described
Keep in mind the game is for ultra-degens

Reactions: Tadvent

Tadvent

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks for the recommendation, I don't think I've seen that one before but I will take a look.

Just thought of another good example, Virgin's Protection Magic, which uses ENF situations for gameplay mechanics and then later she learns to enjoy it.