VN - Unity - Completed - Gamer Girls (18+) [Final] [Pirates Of The Digital Sea]

1. 1.00 star(s)

uiosi

Not much in a way of content Game is tetris but that's about it... it's like old sex tris... but with moving parts.. Not realy super engaging. Maybi if there woud be more girls, and more cgi while you need to beat tetris thing, othervise it+s tetris with looooong rests in between
  2. 3.00 star(s)

u3708395

(I skipped all text/writing)

The Tetris aspect is tedious but it does have the benefit that split pieces do fall individually, with the exception of diagonally positioned pieces, which is annoying.

The music is OK but boring and repeptitive.

The CG is OK but not great, the animations are not even good.

It's very mediocre.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

chucklefuckarbys

One of the absolute worst Tetris clones I've ever played, on virtue of its controls alone. Who the fuck puts rotate on up and hard drop on spacebar? Pieces also drop after making lines like Puyopuyo instead of floating like they usually do, for some reason.
    The translation is remarkably poor; never incomprehensible, but bad enough that it's hard to believe this is being sold for money. Also seems to be somewhat buggy, the "results" screen disappears instantly after you finish a level.
    Animation and art in H-scenes are pretty decent, though. I wouldn't say download it just for them, but they're probably all that's keeping this from 1 star.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Drooskati

I actually bought the game on Steam, since it was extremely cheap. But even with how cheap the price was, I do not recommend it. It's just like the images appear, just a form of Tetris. The graphics are cute and the animation is smooth, which is the only reason its not 1 star.

Grammar is insanely bad. Many bits of text barely make sense, when it does. The premise is about as deep as a drop of water on hot concrete. The gameplay is beyond repetitive. At least with things like Honey Pop, there is somewhat of an attempt at story, in addition to changing game play. Neither of those exist here.

If you have literally nothing else to do, I mean, even mowing the lawn isn't an option, then I'd recommend this game. Otherwise, don't bother. I did refund it on Steam.