VN - Ren'Py - Gamer's Dream Visual Novel [v0.1] [Marlis Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

womangamer

very unusually made gamer futa. basically everyone sees gamers as guys, but you did it boy-girl style. very good idea. the sounds are wonderful. There is also a surprise effect. Dialogues are short, but without unnecessary water. well done
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MaRk34Chr1s

My rating for Gamer's Dream
    I must say it pretty short. I also have nothing against the futa/trans protangonist, but why can't he/she/it look a bit feminine in her face. i think he/she/it just looks too masculine. The rendering is good on protangonist but not great. And wonder queen looks pretty good. I hope there will be more of her. Here on F95 it's still version 0.1 and here already version 1.0. And personally i have my doubts if there won't be problems with this payment barrier. I think this game will soon be marked as abandoned.

I do not recommend it.

I wish the developer MarlisStudio much success with this project and all the best.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

lurker2117

[version 0.1] Its not even a demo. After pressing autoskip and getting back to the main menu almost instantly, i decided to read the dialogues and play the game...

There's a slideshow worth of content (a quarter of a scene), with art being nothing out of this world. Dialogue is not quite there either.

After downloading it, trying it out in 5 minutes and uninstalling it, I've bumped into a comment that said that there's more content... but hidden behind a paywall. Welp, if you fail to pique someone's interest, i sincerely doubt that they are gonna spend... checks it out 15 euros to try the rest of the demo. Terrible demo, and terrible marketing strategy.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

[v0.1] Can't rate what I can't play. Based off this download, which is apparently a demo, I find the lack of content seriously impacts any good rating I could give.

The protagonist's face isn't very attractive. They don't need to look like a Barbie doll, but some slightly more feminine features would be nice. Even in this small demo, there are examples of grammar errors and bad English translations.

I suppose the point of this game is just to experience a singular encounter with Wonder Woman, so the plot isn't very important. That said, the plot that is presented here is literally just "I want to fuck WW." and then WW pops out and says "Fuck me." Simple and to the point, but also very boring.

I like the models and the futa theme, but this demo is extremely short and doesn't entice me to spend money on the product.