Seeking Games about female inferiority where the MC is a woman herself.

Dlerof

Sep 20, 2018
I'm looking for a game where FemMC are overcome with feelings of inferiority to men. It doesn't matter if it's inherent or acquired. I just don't have enough games where the player, as a conditional example, gets as a constrained maid, whose master considers her completely free for use and the player would decide whether the heroine likes it right away and she obediently fulfills the role assigned to her, or resists and she will be forced to become what she wants to see her master if the player is not careful.
That is, I would like a game with a little more roleplaying, but where there would be an opportunity for radically different options that would leave their noticeable consequences, and not forgotten after a couple minutes of play. I remember Cursed Armor as the closest example, but there all such events are quite short and quickly begin to repeat, that life as a slave, that life in prison. On the one hand it plays into roleplaying, but I'd like a little more content in each of the possible roots.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I again recommend the Fallout mods from the other thread, especially Nuka Ride which has an openly misogynistic dom (with a soft spot for younger girls since he has a daughter), who often pimps out MC (I'm talking about the mature route of the mod, the one I played) and it's up to the player how MC feels about it through dialogue choices. The other mod is hardcore slavery rape stuff, but also has options to make MC resistant or submissive (though it forces nasty stuff even more than Nuka Ride). I have an installation guide here, just make sure to get the version of the game before Bethesda's "Next-gen update" and the appropriate versions of the mods. It's less of a pain than Skyrim, that's for sure.

Dlerof

Sep 20, 2018
I again recommend the Fallout mods from the other thread, especially Nuka Ride which has an openly misogynistic dom (with a soft spot for younger girls since he has a daughter), who often pimps out MC (I'm talking about the mature route of the mod, the one I played) and it's up to the player how MC feels about it through dialogue choices. The other mod is hardcore slavery rape stuff, but also has options to make MC resistant or submissive (though it forces nasty stuff even more than Nuka Ride). I have an installation guide here, just make sure to get the version of the game before Bethesda's "Next-gen update" and the appropriate versions of the mods. It's less of a pain than Skyrim, that's for sure.
Is there a thread somewhere (good thread!) where it is explained for Skyrim?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there a thread somewhere (good thread!) where it is explained for Skyrim?
I'm sure you can find resources on search engines, I have this. Also in general, be sure to test the game with every change you make to make sure the game at least starts up. Ideally after installing that logo-skip mod to make startup faster.