Seeking Games about insects

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I am talking about "real" insects, not monsters/giants which are common in action h-games.
Mr. Mosquito is a perfect example, but it is not an adult game, of course:
31.jpg

Do you know any h-game of this type? Or something else that strongly involve insects?
What do you think about such games?
I think that the insects' theme is very underrated in the h-games industry. Of course, insects (mosquitos, flies, spiders) are gross, but they offer a great "excuse" to interact with a girl's body.

215303j

Many many years ago I had a game called Sim Ants, where you needed to manage an ant colony. Fun game!

But as an adult game, no thanks, not for me...

Reactions: Machinist

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Many many years ago I had a game called Sim Ants, where you needed to manage an ant colony. Fun game!

But as an adult game, no thanks, not for me...
I also played this game. I remember really liking the graphics but not understand what I was doing :ROFLMAO:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Ick! I think, in this case, 'h' would stand for horror. It's surprisingly difficult to make a horror based game without resorting to jump scares. You have to build up suspense and treat it like some sort of psychological event, that's not easy. I looked into it once, horror that is not insects, and gave up on the idea. Lot's of hard work with little reward.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
eeeewwwww!

...I wanna see it. y'know, for science. naked lunch gets a whole new meaning. girls gone wild in the interzone, abuse your clark nova and lose yourself in the insecticide dreams.

there's a model asset for a half spider half woman, and I'm mortally afraid of spiders. so naturally the first question in my mind when seeing it was... does it come with gens? :unsure:

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Ok, I knew one hentai game somehow close to Mr. Mosquito mechanic. It is called Captain Fly. Actually, it is not really popular and the game's quality is questionable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should I give it a try?

Reactions: rixdoom

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
heeeey maaaan wazzzuuuuup!!! who'z yo daddeh?? wanna know who'z yo daddeh??? it's meee!!! yeah I'm yo daddeh! how cum I'm yo daddehhhh? cuz I did thiz to yo mommaaaaaaa!!!! yoooo mommaaaah!!!
supafly.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: nananinumiru

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i only know of one game that involves Insects in an adult manner although it's not an action game so probably not what u are looking for specifically.
Ishu Aigan, It's a Visual Novel, basically u start as one girl who goes to a facility with her classmate after witnessing her having sex with a giant slug (at least if i remember correctly it was a slug), the facility has grown giant versions of insects and it is their job to see how the insects perform in a sexual way, to make sure the insects can please women, to find out how they mate and if they safe to use so that the facility can sell them to rich people who are lonely or something like that.
u get to choose which girl u want to see the sex scene for so there is some replayability to although u can't save scum to se both girls scenes since the game has a problem with freezing after a scene transition if u load from a save file, but dont worry the skip feature is pre fast so getting back to where u were isn't that hard if that is what u like to do like myself.

Reactions: Girm Ork