Identify Games about magic or vampires

seba991

Jul 2, 2017
Please help me!
Im looking for a game (it maybe flash game, cos i remember that ending opens in the browser) with some kind of magic, or maybe about vampires
I remember that you living with your red haired girlfriend, you are doing some kind of investigation. Then you met blonde hair scientist and black girl, whose in some kind of evil guild. One of the bad ending is when you die because of that guild.
I remember that the best ending is harem ending with you banging all of those girls in the same time because of some kind of ancient ritual.

seba991

Jul 2, 2017
Please help me!
Im looking for a game (it maybe flash game, cos i remember that ending opens in the browser) with some kind of magic, or maybe about vampires
I remember that you living with your red haired girlfriend, you are doing some kind of investigation. Then you met blonde hair scientist and black girl, whose in some kind of evil guild. One of the bad ending is when you die because of that guild.
I remember that the best ending is harem ending with you banging all of those girls in the same time because of some kind of ancient ritual.
yep thats it, thank you very much!

Reactions: Mario4don