Seeking games about rape

Jul 19, 2020
so, im looking for games that has a lot contend of rape, there are a lot of games in the rape tags that have one or two scenes about it or it dont have it as main themes, thats why im asking here, you guys know game that have a lot of contend about rape? or games that have rape as one of the main tags

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
In Dirty Game the MC is hired to rape whomever his employers want.

Dirty Pool is primarily a blackmail game, so the girl is mostly being coerced that way rather than forcibly raped. I can remember a couple scenes that are more forceful though and I think there are others. It's been a while since I've played it though, so I'm not sure if it is a perfect fit for what you want.

In Peaceful Life the MC can pursue and have sex with several different girls. It is the player's choice how to proceed in terms of consent. With most of the girls the MC has the option to rape them.

In Panic Attack there isn't really a MC in the conventional sense. Instead the player is the "director" and can choose what happens with different characters. There is a strong focus on rape and other similar themes.

Last edited:

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Yes it did, but you can find it on other sites like SS (just go to Personal Assistant or Blackheart Hotel then click on his SubscribeStar and you should see it there. Warning: It's about 4.4 GB and the only link is MEGA.)
Yeah, found it earlier, need to make a list of all the banned games I need to check. Annoying