Games based on author SEIREN

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Maybe some of you know him, maybe you don't. the adult comic author SEIREN makes really hot comics, with great ideas and really lovely curvy women. Sadly his stuff is all 2D, not the most amazing quality and short to very short story wise.

I would totally LOVE to see at least some of his comics get translated into games. Especially these:

- some christmas stuff like this (these two are really short - but look at these girls!)

a christmas tale 2016.jpeg
melyssas christmas.jpeg

-this story is about an old guy who works on music instruments and has two young, curvy (daughters? helpers? i don't know guess its in the text xD ) who help him and he gets very close to them:

mr benario.jpeg

-this one is a series about schoolgirls/young hot mothers getting blackmailed - herer by some old horny director. my second most favourite. really hot tension and lovely woman:

Issue2_2.jpeg Issue2.jpeg

-the last one is my most favourite. its about a mexican girl called Ana Lucia. one of his longest stories. very young and curvy girl who gets into some naughty stuff - especially with towns oldest and horniest guy. you have here much blackmail, old/young, voyeur and other stuff:

ana lucia.jpeg Ana Lucia_2.jpeg

PLEASE at least the last two stories HAVE to be in a game (at best renpy/VN) that would be SO AWESOME