Seeking Games based on cheating/netorare/cuckold with bestiality/monster

Coilingeat

Mar 21, 2020
Hmm.. There was one netorare rpgm game about mc who is transformed into dog and netorare's Idol's manager... There is also Game where Goblin is adopted by Queen and you know what happened.. if those games sound nice I can try to search for them!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
If you're just looking for a single scene, there's many out there that already have this, so I assume OP is looking for a game that has this focus.

Commenting here coz I'm curious myself if there's a game out there that focuses on this specifically where the MC's girl gets NTR'd by a dog or any type of animal.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you're just looking for a single scene, there's many out there that already have this, so I assume OP is looking for a game that has this focus.

Commenting here coz I'm curious myself if there's a game out there that focuses on this specifically where the MC's girl gets NTR'd by a dog or any type of animal.
Alansya Chronicles has a dog route, I believe. There's a link to the DLC in the OP.

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
Hmm.. There was one netorare rpgm game about mc who is transformed into dog and netorare's Idol's manager... There is also Game where Goblin is adopted by Queen and you know what happened.. if those games sound nice I can try to search for them!
The fact that I not only knew what games these were from their descriptions but already had them downloaded says so much about me :LOL:

Reactions: Ant-man3