Games besides Bridge that adult women can play around a table

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I have an idea for a game featuring outdoor/back patio scenes around a large table. I know that some women play bridge on a weekly basis. I'm trying to think of a similar game where a group of female friends and family can sit around a large table, drink, gossip and even flirt with the male MC. More than 4 players is better. Any suggestions appreciated.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I play bridge, never found it suitable for flirting. There was this one woman back in 83, it's possible she was flirting tbh. :)

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Thought of poker. Good for up to 6 or 7 people. 10+ if it's Texas Hold em. I guess of course there are more college style drinking games, Truth or Dare, etc.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Embrace the Midwest US and get in some Euchre.

If a group of women are getting together to play Bridge or Hearts then they have great-grandchildren.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. My thought was to have a group of at least 6 women around a table playing a game that adult women might play together. Card games like rummy or poker work for groups of 6 or 7, maybe up to 10 if it's texas hold em, but then you need a dealer. Dominoes could work, mostly that's a black thing in the US but with a larger set, you can have a large group play and its kind of exciting. There's a few other games like Yahtzee(dice), Monopoly and so forth, and then party/drinking games like Truth or Dare and "I Never", which women would be likely to play unless there's a fair amount of drinking or some kind of corruptive element involved.
Mostly I just wanted a game or set of games which could plausibly be played by suburban middle to upper middle class MILFs of diverse ethnicities sitting around a large table while the MC wanders around the house and the "girls"(children of the women sitting around the table) are playing in the pool or up to something in a bedroom or living/rec room somewhere. Like a weekly or twice-weekly event(maybe more often if there's some kind of corruptive element drawing them to do it more often).

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
any of the games men play?
DnD, any tabletop game, settlers of Catan, Takenoko, Cards against humanity,
Vampire the masquerade, canasta, pinochle, mahjongg if they're asian/chinese... I find the divide between men and women players of social games is a thing mostly of the past...other than maybe games of chance where money is involved.. because women on the whole are less stupid than us.

Last edited:
Reactions: BubbleGumAthena
May 15, 2020
Yeah, nowadays women just play whatever the men play too, Bridge is something I expect my grandma to play. I'm in a (mostly) feminine TRPG group and if you want people to flirt with each other nothing beat a good ol' DnD campaign, what with us teasing the rare straight guy that join us, or even between each other.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
whist drives
beetle drives
home bingo (may require a young shy male caller ?)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. My thought was to have a group of at least 6 women around a table playing a game that adult women might play together. Card games like rummy or poker work for groups of 6 or 7, maybe up to 10 if it's texas hold em, but then you need a dealer. Dominoes could work, mostly that's a black thing in the US but with a larger set, you can have a large group play and its kind of exciting. There's a few other games like Yahtzee(dice), Monopoly and so forth, and then party/drinking games like Truth or Dare and "I Never", which women would be likely to play unless there's a fair amount of drinking or some kind of corruptive element involved.
Mostly I just wanted a game or set of games which could plausibly be played by suburban middle to upper middle class MILFs of diverse ethnicities sitting around a large table while the MC wanders around the house and the "girls"(children of the women sitting around the table) are playing in the pool or up to something in a bedroom or living/rec room somewhere. Like a weekly or twice-weekly event(maybe more often if there's some kind of corruptive element drawing them to do it more often).
You don't need a dealer for hold em. The dealer changes every round. The person before the small blind is the dealer.