Seeking Games by developer Miel

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Miel made the game "I saved a bullied girl and she embraced me" and in that game there's a button that shows screenshots from like 20 of their other games, and like 4 or so include bet play, and most look like they are humiliation based, which are two of my favourite kinks, and i've always loved JP visual novels.
english would be preferable but i'd take japanese, so if you know where i can download any(or other humiliation or pet play based visual novels) please let me know! Thank you : )

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Miel made the game "I saved a bullied girl and she embraced me" and in that game there's a button that shows screenshots from like 20 of their other games, and like 4 or so include bet play, and most look like they are humiliation based, which are two of my favourite kinks, and i've always loved JP visual novels.
english would be preferable but i'd take japanese, so if you know where i can download any(or other humiliation or pet play based visual novels) please let me know! Thank you : )
You can use the search bar to find games by author using their name as a keyword and choosing 'Search titles only'.
https://f95zone.to/search/35731679/?q=Miel&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance