Games can't run on Computer

Sylvia <3

Jun 10, 2018
I have downloaded multiple games but some of them say that they can't run on my computer when I open them. Why is this?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
More info would be helpful. Does the game open or not. If it does, does it show a gray screen or does it close itself? What games? What OS? Are you sure it's not your anti-virus blocking it? What pc specs?

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes please we need more info, how can we know what is going on with no details?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wow... You must think we're psychics or mentalists or some shit. :pokerFace:

Sylvia <3

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry, this was a idiotic question, I should have given more info but I resolved the problem. My bad for wasting others time

idleax3l

Jun 13, 2018
1st Problem: I have been facing problems with a few games Ren'py or not. The extraction fails all the time whether i download the file through mega or other links.
Capture.PNG

2nd Problem: I downloaded some life selector games and their application files are .swf. I tried the .swf player but when i open those files through this software, it shows the error message "Adobe Flash Player Not Installed". i already have flash player installed but yet it doesnt work. (N.B: I tried playing the game through chrome and i have given it permission to ask me when to use flash, since the option of automatically allowing itself to use adobe flash player is not present in my version of chrome)

Can anyone pls provide solutions to these two??? Thanks In Advance

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
1st Problem: I have been facing problems with a few games Ren'py or not. The extraction fails all the time whether i download the file through mega or other links.
View attachment 137371

2nd Problem: I downloaded some life selector games and their application files are .swf. I tried the .swf player but when i open those files through this software, it shows the error message "Adobe Flash Player Not Installed". i already have flash player installed but yet it doesnt work. (N.B: I tried playing the game through chrome and i have given it permission to ask me when to use flash, since the option of automatically allowing itself to use adobe flash player is not present in my version of chrome)

Can anyone pls provide solutions to these two??? Thanks In Advance
First make your own thread and don't necro old threads.
Second Use to unpact things.
Third use the local flash player available from the adobe website and open every file through the player either by draging the file to it or it's exe or by using the context menu to open the file with adobe local flash player.

Reactions: idleax3l