Seeking Games/Comics with extreme body modification(uglification?)

Barogu

Mar 19, 2020
I like to get some recommendations for the games/comics with extreme body modification content. I have enjoyed the works of Kyouan. Making someone beautiful into an ugly is quite appealing to me. Weight gaining, transforming girls into unsightly monsters, modifying beautiful bodies into trash whores(hanging breasts, dark and hairy pussy and armpits, dirty pussy{even with disease}, etc.) are all great. For games, I prefer games with a male protagonist who actually modifies girls, but any others are attractive as well.

Sep 24, 2022

a lot of this artist's works has this vibe in general. But the Cynthia one is probably the closest to this. Still no games unfortunately.
Oh I already viewed the artist entire page,
I was talking like comics similar to that one I saw first cause I really liked that one, have you came across any similar artist with this style ?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Oh I already viewed the artist entire page,
I was talking like comics similar to that one I saw first cause I really liked that one, have you came across any similar artist with this style ?
Nah sadly not. Some works of Albatross or Niku Ringo are the closest from what I know.

Mamut22

Apr 5, 2018
Try this:

autor has more o these, he also has story with pictures: that would be more in line with uglification

Or you can try this:

Last edited: