Seeking Games featuring 2b?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey all, like the title says, I'm looking for games featuring 2B from Nier Automata. I've already got the 2Bae one from SFMFuntime, but I'm curious if there's more out there? I haven't been able to find any too easily. Thanks!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Soul Calibur 6, she's DLC but her 66A+G shoves her gash in your face.

A more relevant suggestion is Bone's Tale: The Manor, a 2DCG game where you can make one of the girls cosplay as 2B.
Probably should've specified wanting games of a more sexual nature so to speak. As for the second one I've also played that one, but would prefer games having 2b as the protagonist, or at least not in a cosplay fashion. Thanks for the recommendations though, didn't know she was in the new Soul Caliber, outside of being a player made character.

Reactions: ZeroVonLytvy

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Hey all, like the title says, I'm looking for games featuring 2B from Nier Automata. I've already got the 2Bae one from SFMFuntime, but I'm curious if there's more out there? I haven't been able to find any too easily. Thanks!
Just in case you are still looking, as someone mentioned waifu couch now has her and there is also Code 28: Mission Delay from the snugbyte collection, on a different genre, there is a SFM of her of amazing quality that you might not have seen yet, you can find it as [FOW-013] First Assembly.

Last edited:

Jones Rico

Sep 11, 2021
Just in case you are still looking, as someone mentioned waifu couch now has her and there is also Code 28: Mission Delay from the snugbyte collection, on a different genre, there is a SFM of her of amazing quality that you might not have seen yet, you can find it as [FOW-013] First Assembly.
Maybe...You have the link