Seeking Games featuring consensual female corruption

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,

I'm looking for games where corrupted woman is not forced into sexual interactions, but is rater invited and her consent is respected (for example consent in Rogue-Like: Evolution). It is ok if line is crossed a bit in a good will (for example girl friend trying to improve sex life of protagonist) or some darker scenarios are minority/avoidable. I prefer if corruption involves exhibitionism and/or changes in wardrobe.

Reactions: LewdCatgirl

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm sure plenty of games have consensual sex, but for consensual that is explicitly corruption-focused there's Ruin Me. It has exhib too. News Desk is a bit of a weird one when it comes to consent; antagonist basically consents to being blackmailed, the daughter is consensually corrupted (with ulterior motives), and her "friend" is a fuckbuddy. And there's exhib for all three.

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for recommendations.

I went through News Desk and I consider main theme to be degradation and humiliation. Protagonist and antagonist are put in position where they have to fight for one remaining role of news presenter and they agree to play dirty and use all available cards. Protagonist goes above and beyond, using blackmail to degrade antagonist in a sexual way. He exploits her subliminal submissiveness - it seems to be main driver for her compliance along the progression of the game. But the way she takes the abuse consciously makes the story quite dark at moments. So I wouldn't consider this game to be a good recommendation for consensual corruption - just for anybody who hangs out here looking for same recommendations like I do. Taking what I mentioned aside, game is very good at slow corruption with many levels of progression. But it takes a lot of grind to uncover everything that game has in store for you.

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
In the meantime I have myself stumbled upon a game that fits my request. It's Naughty Lyanna. Protagonist is tempted by her new friend to do some bold, mostly exhibitionist actions and has a lot of fun in the process. I'm actually at the beginning of season 1, so I cannot guarantee that game will not hit some other tones later, but so far protagonist has a good bunch of fine people around her and it seems that game will deliver more fun and wholesome moments.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Not all of them feature exhibitionism but all are definitely the consensual corruption

Good Girl Gone Bad

Our Red String

Succum Brewery

Lisa

Lust Campus

My Tuition Academia

College Craze

I haven't played Sunville but I think that might also fit the bill.

Reactions: swiezak1988

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
naurd wonderful recommendations, I can (unfortunately already) confirm these as awesome choices:
  • Good Girl Gone Bad
  • Our Red String
  • Succum Brewery
  • Lisa
  • College Craze

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
President Yukino, if you dont mind NTR and an airhead protag coerced into alot of things because has the dumb.

Many of the girls' paths in Harem Hotel. If you are really looking hard for things.