Seeking games for linux

May 20, 2021
am not sure where to wright this , am currently using Linux mint perhaps not the best choice for most games , i changed the os this year because my pc could not upgrade to win 11 being 10 years old sure i saw people doing a work around but am not that tech savvy to risk it and killing my desk top pc.
would anyone know of good full game save corrupt female protagonist or prostitution for Linux port games

Nov 27, 2018
Completed available in English on Linux; with sexual content, female protagonist, and with one of corruption-related tags. Four may contain gender-bent protagonist.

Use Advanced Search with "Linux" for Keywords, "Female Protagonist" and EITHER "Corruption" OR "Prostitution" for Tags, Order by "Date". If the thread preview contains the word Linux next to names of file hosts, it has a Linux build.

Edit: You could switch to "Search Threads" and throw in the "Completed" prefix, but it may exclude any commercial releases that are receiving bugfix patches every now and then, and games that have the core of the game and the main story complete but the developer is still working on something like side content or NG+ mode.​

Last edited:
Reactions: darth sion

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Just use for games without native support.

May 20, 2021
Completed available in English on Linux; with sexual content, female protagonist, and with one of corruption-related tags. Four may contain gender-bent protagonist.

Use Advanced Search with "Linux" for Keywords, "Female Protagonist" and EITHER "Corruption" OR "Prostitution" for Tags, Order by "Date". If the thread preview contains the word Linux next to names of file hosts, it has a Linux build.

Edit: You could switch to "Search Threads" and throw in the "Completed" prefix, but it may exclude any commercial releases that are receiving bugfix patches every now and then, and games that have the core of the game and the main story complete but the developer is still working on something like side content or NG+ mode.​
thank you