Seeking Games for perverted woman

kissmyass3545

Sep 22, 2020
Hello,
I've been looking at a lot of female protag games and something I've noticed a lot is that the women are treated like they need to be corrupted to be perverts and the men are naturally perverts. I just want to play a game where I am a woman who either is already a pervert or becomes a pervert on her own.
Specific kinks I enjoy are exhibitionism, being submissive, free use. Even though I enjoy being submissive and free use I hate games where the girl gets raped but secretly enjoys it. Rape disgusts me. I'd love it if I could get a game where I can play as a woman and explore kinks without it being reluctant for the character I play. Being "forced" to do things is fine as long as my character finds it hot.
I tried playing Ambrosia and I like Flode but in any h-scenes she keeps talking about how much she hates it and keeps saying no, even screaming no. And the word rape is used a lot. It's an instant turn off for me when a girl gets raped in a game.
I enjoyed Karryn's Prison and Nymphomania paradox for the perversion but the absurd body proportions annoy me. I like sexy characters but having boobs and ass that big is just weird looking. I don't find it hot at all.
I really loved playing SlutED until it stopped working. I would have liked it more if it wasn't as much about blackmailing though...
Oh and I'm bisexual so scenes with girl on girl and scenes with girl on guy are both good for me. Not that interested in guy on guy though. I like to be involved.
That's about it. I hope you have some recommendations for me.

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
Hello,
I've been looking at a lot of female protag games and something I've noticed a lot is that the women are treated like they need to be corrupted to be perverts and the men are naturally perverts. I just want to play a game where I am a woman who either is already a pervert or becomes a pervert on her own.
Specific kinks I enjoy are exhibitionism, being submissive, free use. Even though I enjoy being submissive and free use I hate games where the girl gets raped but secretly enjoys it. Rape disgusts me. I'd love it if I could get a game where I can play as a woman and explore kinks without it being reluctant for the character I play. Being "forced" to do things is fine as long as my character finds it hot.
I tried playing Ambrosia and I like Flode but in any h-scenes she keeps talking about how much she hates it and keeps saying no, even screaming no. And the word rape is used a lot. It's an instant turn off for me when a girl gets raped in a game.
I enjoyed Karryn's Prison and Nymphomania paradox for the perversion but the absurd body proportions annoy me. I like sexy characters but having boobs and ass that big is just weird looking. I don't find it hot at all.
I really loved playing SlutED until it stopped working. I would have liked it more if it wasn't as much about blackmailing though...
Oh and I'm bisexual so scenes with girl on girl and scenes with girl on guy are both good for me. Not that interested in guy on guy though. I like to be involved.
That's about it. I hope you have some recommendations for me.
You should totally try girl life

Reactions: nulolze

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Thats a tall order ....
Most games just use blackmail or something similar.

The Office (by Damaged Coda)
It has blackmail and similar stuff , but not so much.
Female MC actually can defend herself and take control of the situations. She is also kinda perverted, so I suggest to give this game a try. One of the rare few games where you can turn the tables on the perverted dudes lol. Choices

Autumn Boulevard (by DecipleOfVirginia)
It also has blackmail and has that feeling of being "forced" but actually likes it.
Everything in the game is optional. EVERYTHING
So if you dont like a route or some male characters, you can simply reject them and never interact with them again.

For example Female MC can tease and lead on an old man (her new neigbour) and give him the wrong idea. So eventually after some events (if made the choices to tease and lead him on) he takes action and kisses the Female MC and gropes her. She kinda goes with the flow and acceptes it and enjoys it. And from there begins their sexual adventures xd

You an make Female MC into a slut for hobos if you so chooce. She kinda trash talks them, but acceptes their advances and enjoy it. Again if you make the choice.

These 2 are from the Main Route of the game and are the closes to consesual stuff.
All other main routes kinda lean on blackmail or taken advantage of female MC.

There are some smaller routes where you can have full and total control of the flow too.
For examle a small route is going on a date with a fat dude. He acts nice, flirts etc... and you decide how the date goes.
He makes a comment how he prefers your ass over you nose (a very stupid and perverted comment xd) and you can choose how to react. Take it as a compliment or take it as an insult.
Later in his car you decide to kiss him or not kiss him. If you select kiss him, the get another option to suck his dick if you want to. Its all choice.

Another example I can give of a small route where Female MC can decide to hook up with a dude on a boat. She is on vacation and on a break.
A dude comes into the pool to flirt with you and you can reject him or accept his advances.

But a fair warning. Female MC starts off as a "normal" woman and with choices you can make her do perverted things and she enjoys it. She can become perverted on her own.

You said " Being "forced" to do things is fine as long as my character finds it hot."
Then this game has mostly what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: kissmyass3545

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Well it's rather hard to find female protagonist that are already perverts. but...
Metf - https://f95zone.to/threads/metf-ch-3-v0-26-amaziri.75187/ (you play from female's perspective, but you get to decide where the actions taken are perverted or not)
A boy and his perverted oneesan's happy H apartment life - https://f95zone.to/threads/a-boy-and-his-perverted-oneesans-happy-h-apartment-life-aomizuan.2511/ (all women are already perverts, but you play from male protagonist perspective, but I figured to suggest it as how much female characters dominate the screen)