Seeking Games I missed by sorting by "most views/replies"

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Hey,

so I am kind of new and to get an overview over the good games I sorted by views. Like this:

I went through them down to like 400k views or to page 10.

Also had a look at the popular games with their own subforums.

Now my question is, are there any good games I missed using this way of looking for games? Like some new games that recently started development and already have a lot of content worth seeing? Those of course would not have those high view numbers.

Or games that have been completed for a while and because of this also have low view counts.

I hope you get my drift. Not expecting people to look through the first 10 pages and see if the game they have in mind is on there. Just throw me the games that you think I could have missed with my method.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Should mention that I have a slight aversion against RPG-Maker games where you spend the biggest part of the game running around doing shit. Everything else goes.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You aren't giving us much to go by.

What kind of games are you looking for, what things are you into?

No point me reeling off a list of games if you are looking for incest, it's not my thing and only play 2 games with it. Are you wanting VN's, RPG's, flash games, dating, rape, beastiality, cuck?

give us a clue what kind of thing you are looking for.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
You aren't giving us much to go by.

What kind of games are you looking for, what things are you into?

No point me reeling off a list of games if you are looking for incest, it's not my thing and only play 2 games with it. Are you wanting VN's, RPG's, flash games, dating, rape, beastiality, cuck?

give us a clue what kind of thing you are looking for.
Yea, sorry. I realized that I should talk about that a bit. I edited at the same time you wrote your post. Basically everything goes but I try to avoid playing RPGM games, mostly because the ones I tried were just really annoying to play.

Else, everything goes. Don't think there is any "fetish" I would not play as long as the game is good. Well, maybe rape if that is the sole focus of the game...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yea, sorry. I realized that I should talk about that a bit. I edited at the same time you wrote your post. Basically everything goes but I try to avoid playing RPGM games, mostly because the ones I tried were just really annoying to play.

Else, everything goes.
Is that all RPGM games or just VN's made using the engine.

I ask because there are a few decent RPG's made in RPGM like Roundscape Adorevia, Last Sovereign, Legend of Queen Opala, Daughter of Essence, Renryu Ascension, Wings of Desecration and Harem.

I'm an RPG fan.

Non-RPGM.

Evenicle.
Rance.
Bunny Black.
Sword of Eternity.
Tears to Tiara.
Kamidori Alchemy Master.
Dragon Knight.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey,

so I am kind of new and to get an overview over the good games I sorted by views. Like this:

I went through them down to like 400k views or to page 10.

Also had a look at the popular games with their own subforums.

Now my question is, are there any good games I missed using this way of looking for games? Like some new games that recently started development and already have a lot of content worth seeing? Those of course would not have those high view numbers.

Or games that have been completed for a while and because of this also have low view counts.

I hope you get my drift. Not expecting people to look through the first 10 pages and see if the game they have in mind is on there. Just throw me the games that you think I could have missed with my method.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Should mention that I have a slight aversion against RPG-Maker games where you spend the biggest part of the game running around doing shit. Everything else goes.
Check out the 'Most Viewed Threads in Last 30 Days' tab list at the bottom of the front page.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Thanks a lot! Will check the mentioned games. Also a big thank you for pointing out the "most viewed in the last 30 days" feature! Didn't know about it and should be really helpful.