Jul 5, 2017
As long as these are erotic or up to sexual

If they are not available on the below, I most likely wont buy them
  • Steam
  • Denpasoft
  • DLSite English
  • JAST USA

Game list

Once these release, please ping me. I will do my best to keep an eye on them and crack them.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I remember Baldr Sky being uploaded here on f95zone. But I can't remember, if it was by you. I'm just curious, what happened to the upload, as it seems to have been nuked from this site.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Wait, you guys buy them, then crack them? Holy shit, my respect. I thought you guys just steal the files from the servers somehow and then crack them.

bhob567

Nov 21, 2019
I remember Baldr Sky being uploaded here on f95zone. But I can't remember, if it was by you. I'm just curious, what happened to the upload, as it seems to have been nuked from this site.
I remember some people were commenting that the file was flagged by their anti-virus protection. Maybe that was the cause?

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm. My Kaspersky's Total Security didn't detect anything. Would be nice to know if that's the case. Should it be detected by the free version of Avast, then it could likely be a false positive.

I only, wanted to praise the combat system of the game. The responsiveness and the combo system is stellar, it has me hooked. I'll buy it myself on steam, in the next month.

Feb 19, 2019
  • Love Duction! The Guide for Galactic Lovers
Released sir! You've been waiting since 2019 damn... Thankyou for your service sire