• RJ372085

Votes: 46 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Hey so I completed my first two project about a month ago here's one. It took me a while to finish because I burned myself out on my first project then did the same on that one so I decided to get 3-4 games and bounce around them unfortunately I went from 3-4 to 4-8 so I'm posting this thread to see what other members of the site would like to be translated.

Note: All the games are in RPGM I don't know how to do other engines yet besides wolf and wolf a bitch

Already in progress

NameLinkProgress
Aldy's Treasure Hunt - The Treasure in the Prison Tower 5%
The Brothel Lead Me to Another World Where I Became and NPC Sex Legend 70%
RJ353001 60%

Games I want to translate

NameLink
The Naive Princess
Princess Knight Rachel
RJ385640
RJ330040
Nyotai Kosho: Being Female Means I Can Negotiate With My Body
RJ372085
RJ389620

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Former noble woman was removed from the poll as there weren't enough slots I plan on redoing the current translation I have for it completely at a later date.

Reactions: Amens

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I will most likely be taking the top 2 or top 3 depending on the games size and working on those to completion before repolling with the leftovers. Additionally I will be actually using patreon this time and updates will be weekly. Updates will be released publicly one week after patreon and the final release of the translation after proofreading and playtesting will be released publicly two weeks after none of my translations will ever be pay walled.

After this poll closes I will begin work on the winners and do an initial release publicly to create a translation thread if there's one already I'll post it in the comments there. The initial will just be the UI.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I will most likely be taking the top 2 or top 3 depending on the games size and working on those to completion before repolling with the leftovers. Additionally I will be actually using patreon this time and updates will be weekly. Updates will be released publicly one week after patreon and the final release of the translation after proofreading and playtesting will be released publicly two weeks after none of my translations will ever be pay locked.
A question. The entire list seems to be female protag corruption games. Is that the only genre you are interested in? No NTR?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
A question. The entire list seems to be female protag corruption games. Is that the only genre you are interested in? No NTR?
I am particularly fond of female protag corruption games. I don't mind ntr that much but if its hardcore stuff I'll probably try to avoid it.

is technically ntr.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I am particularly fond of female protag corruption games. I don't mind ntr that much but if its hardcore stuff I'll probably try to avoid it.

is technically ntr.
Cool cool. The way I see it, NTR is just a more morally reprehensible female protag corruption story, regardless of which POV is used.

Aug 27, 2020
I will most likely be taking the top 2 or top 3 depending on the games size and working on those to completion before repolling with the leftovers. Additionally I will be actually using patreon this time and updates will be weekly. Updates will be released publicly one week after patreon and the final release of the translation after proofreading and playtesting will be released publicly two weeks after none of my translations will ever be pay walled.

After this poll closes I will begin work on the winners and do an initial release publicly to create a translation thread if there's one already I'll post it in the comments there. The initial will just be the UI.
Goddamn, you're a trooper, godspeed to you soldier, you're making it so all of us uncultured swine can enjoy foreign shit without MTL garbage. You're the reason we have content here, keep on doing broski, you make us proud

Reactions: KoroG90

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I'm sorry but RJ372085 does not seem like something that would survive in this forum loli police
Yeah maybe I wouldn't be able to make a game thread for it however I would be able to share the translation patch on the site just not the game at least that has been allowed in the past.

Reactions: satou1507

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Btw how much time does it take to translate a game like this on the average?
It depends on the size and how much free time I have. Also some games have very simple text and others are more complicated. I can't really give an accurate estimate tbh.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

is technically ntr.
Looks like someone MTLed this one just now. I hope you still do a translation. MTL is not playable imo.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
The elf ones look amazing. Def looking forward to either of those getting translated either by you, or someone else.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
If the votes stay like they are now I will be translating both the elf game and the mtled one at the same time.
I will try and do them both as evenly as possible but depending on the complexity of the text and length they may be finished at different times. After I am done I will repoll with the leftovers I may make the pool smaller next time though maybe around 4 or 5 max.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Well second place was a tie so I did a coin flip to determine the victor it was RJ385640/the elf one so this time around I will be doing RJ385640 and RJ389620. Today I'll work on the UI and scripts and try and get those finished and then do an initial release of the translation.