Seeking Games in Korean (UI/Voice Acting)

notbot

Nov 10, 2018
Hey guys!

I'm looking for games that are in Korean (UI and/or Voice Acting) as I'm trying to familiarise myself with the language. I'm not limiting myself to a particular genre so feel free to drop any suggestion.

Also, I'm on Linux and almost all "Korean Games" that I stumble upon are built for Windows. It would be nice if you could find something that has Linux support, but if it's been made specifically for Windows, no worries. Just drop your recommendation and I'll find a way to get it up and running on my Linux machine.

Thanks in Advance! ;)

Reactions: flowsand

scrumbles

Jan 12, 2019
vndb.org lists for Linux in Korean ( are all the games in Korean, no matter what the OS is).
One of them is Katawa Shoujo. Being a Ren'py game, it should run natively. The Korean patch must be , I guess.

Reactions: notbot

notbot

Nov 10, 2018
vndb.org lists for Linux in Korean ( are all the games in Korean, no matter what the OS is).
One of them is Katawa Shoujo. Being a Ren'py game, it should run natively. The Korean patch must be , I guess.

Nice. I'll go through them. Any specific hardcore eroge recommendations, akin to the ones we find featured on f95zone?