Seeking Games in messed up fantasy worlds

dinowithonei

Nov 12, 2023
I'm looking for games with female protagonists like LonaRPG where basically every single enemy is trying to capture and rape you and the world is very dark and gritty. Bonus points for lots of dirty talk and/or bandits and/or verbal but minimally intelligent orcs or similar monsters, and even tho I'm looking for something dark I prefer minimal guro. Not a dealbreaker, but I don't enjoy it and excessive amounts can make me not enjoy my experience

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I'm looking for games with female protagonists like LonaRPG where basically every single enemy is trying to capture and rape you and the world is very dark and gritty. Bonus points for lots of dirty talk and/or bandits and/or verbal but minimally intelligent orcs or similar monsters, and even tho I'm looking for something dark I prefer minimal guro. Not a dealbreaker, but I don't enjoy it and excessive amounts can make me not enjoy my experience
I think Jack'o'Nine Tales might be up your alley in terms of themes, but the graphics are practically randomized. Plenty of text to read tho...

dinowithonei

Nov 12, 2023