Seeking Games in the vein of Queen's Legacy

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I've played Queen's Legacy a while back, and I've never come across a game that struck the same nerves since. What I'm looking for is a game that meets the following (Or at least some of the following):

-Female/Futa protagonist
-Central hub (Either built by the player or just where the protag resides)
-Interactions with random NPCs within the hub (Including erotic actions or just simple dialogue/trade)
-Combat sex scenes (Animated or otherwise, during loss or during wins, or even in the middle of combat)
-Prostitution

I could be spoiled because Queen's Legacy did have quite a bit of production value to it, but I'm still hopeful there's something similar out there that I haven't come across yet, I don't really mind 3D or 2D or whatever, played a bit of CoC but I struggled with the lack of portraits for most things, CoC2 fixes that a bit, but it's just too 'furry' for me + It's barebones, I want to avoid getting into games that are still in v0.2 or whatever. Another game I had fun with that seemed similar was Heroine Rescue Team but it's been abandoned for the time being (Probably forever).

Reactions: kamapalutza

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Must try:
- Degrees of Lewdity
- LonaRPG

May also interest you:
- Kingdom of deception
- Karryn's Prison

I am also looking for similar genres. They're rare to find.
Lmao I forgot about this thread, thanks for the games, I already tried DoL but didn't like the content too much. Lona sounds fun, however.
KoD is still too early in development to judge, it seems fun but there's too little to see IMO, I've never heard of Karryn's Prison before so I'll give it a go soon.
Yeah the genre's and things similar to it are such a chore to find good games in, but they are always so worth it.

Reactions: kamapalutza

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019