Seeking Games including free roam, good scenario, inventory, character improving etc

Feb 9, 2019
I don't like visual/kinetic novel games, im waiting for your recommendations.

Ive played so many games and i can say these are my favorites, so if you like most of these actually i need your recommendations.

The twist :love:
Filf :love:
Milfy City:love:
Big brother:love:
Man of the house:love:
Summertime saga:love:
The tyrant :)
My cute rommate :)
Cure my addiction :cool:
Deviant Desires
High rise Climb
Holiday island
House of seduction

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
If you're okay with RPGM games (though I assume most people aren't just from scrolling around the forum), then I'd recommend The Last Sovereign. One of, if not the best RPGM game that tells a compelling story with some nice sex now and then (granted it's all in blocks of text). There's also Renryuu Ascension, but you'll have to also have some skill in micromanaging as the game basically starts off the main meat of it's gameplay by dumping an kingdom for you to rule. But if you're not into any of those, I can try and find something else that I've got laying around...

Reactions: Genperor
Feb 9, 2019
If you're okay with RPGM games (though I assume most people aren't just from scrolling around the forum), then I'd recommend The Last Sovereign. One of, if not the best RPGM game that tells a compelling story with some nice sex now and then (granted it's all in blocks of text). There's also Renryuu Ascension, but you'll have to also have some skill in micromanaging as the game basically starts off the main meat of it's gameplay by dumping an kingdom for you to rule. But if you're not into any of those, I can try and find something else that I've got laying around...
actually im not okay with rpgm games because i think so hard to play and you know sometimes you watch those 3dcg scenes but sometimes look to all pixel-map, pixel-characters so on. when that happens i can not focus the game.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
actually im not okay with rpgm games because i think so hard to play and you know sometimes you watch those 3dcg scenes but sometimes look to all pixel-map, pixel-characters so on. when that happens i can not focus the game.
Hmm...alright then...picky picky...
Otherwise, I could recommend some of the more manager-esque games such as Goldo's Brothel King, Slave Maker, Brothel Master, PytFall, and SB2R (Sim Brothel 2: Revival). Though, if you hate pixel-like games, then I cannot recommend SB2R.

Also, if by 3DCG scenes you are referencing scenes in games like Ker's Harem and BKG's Harem Collector, then I can at least say there's none in TLS. Don't think it'll change you mind, but whatever. Worth tossing it out there.

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
The first 2 that come to the top of my head are Accidental Woman (still in progress) and The Repurposing Center (almost finished), I'll check through my games to find more of the style

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity might work although it doesn't have inventory, but it does have everthing else you wanted
Do it For The Band Man! might also fit what you're looking for
Favorite Teacher is very good too
Friends of Mine barely fits your categories but it might work for you
If i can remember anymore I'll leave a message here in the thread