Seeking Games including Pregnancy Prostitution Female Protagonist Creampie Cheating Realism

Iamvss

May 13, 2022
Hello guys this is my first thread, I made this because I am searching for a type of game eagerly. If anybody can suggest me the best option as per my interests or near to it, this is my humble request to everyone seeing this help me to suggest as I can't find any similar on this platform. Also, if any developer is seeing this please create a game like this, believe me, it will be a hit. So, Here following are my interests (Please support me below with comments if you also want something like this):

>> Desired Tags:

2DGC, Adventure, Ahegao, Animated, Anal Sex, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Dating Sim, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female Protagonist, Footjob, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Hardcore Sex, Humiliation, Internal View, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Management, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, NTR, Open World, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Simulator, Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Transformation, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin.

>> Desired Features:

1. Dating System, Management, Milking, Birth Scenes, Condom Requests, Simulation, Womb Status like HAZUMI AND PREGNATION (Mihiraghi)
2. Corruption, Multiple H-Scenes (BUT ANIMATED), Cheating Partner like ALANSYA CHRONICLES: FLEETING IRIS (Heaven Studios)
3. Part-Time Jobs, Storyline Missions, Character Customization, Tit Size increase/decrease, Clear Graphics like THE FIXER (Sam Tail)
4. Submissive Nature, Humiliation, Harassment, Gangbang, Gangsters like TOMIE WANNA GET MARRIED (Ollane)
5. Corrupt Steps, Sexual Humiliation, Adventure (but on a large scale), Criminals like MANILA SHAW: BLACKMAIL'S OBSESSION (Abaddon)
6. Confidence of being a b*tch and lewdness similar to mother like VALENTINA SUMMER (CyberNTR2069)

>> Desired Engines (Preference first to last):

i. RPG Maker
ii. Unity
iii. Ren'Py
iv. Unreal Engine
v. Others

>>Important Requests:

I. Only Female Protagonist i.e. No Male Protagonist, Futa/Trans Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist Futa/Shemale Protagonist (A real girl no elves).

II. Unlimited Prostitution, Pregnancy, Child Birth after storyline ends.

III. Sick and Tired of playing games with Dragons, Monsters, Monster Girls, Slimes, Elves, Insects, Incest, Magic, Princesses, Fort, Kingdom, Historical, Bandits, Plants, Tentacles, Swords, Armors, Fantasy, Panties Collection, Action, Fight, Special Attacks, Escape bla.bla..bla... All illogical stuff , PLEASE DON;T INCLUDE IT.

IV. Please a proper animated 2D game with realistic logics.

V. No Visual Novels, there must be choice making like in an RPG.

Last edited:

Zynnthali

Mar 17, 2019
Welcome to the forums. To be honest, to make such a game would be a daunting undertaking. Unrealistic, maybe even? Part of me wishes to see a gem like that to simply pop up out there and make me my better half of the month. And, one would think that combining all the popular tags out there in one project might very well create the best experience you can have in an H game?

I don't know if stepping away from fantasy would make this any easier, you do get a lot of leverage from having acess to otherworldly, much more freedom to just shoehorn some bs mechanic in and have it make sense. No fighting also means no mid-combat sex, no combat humiliation, less trauma associated with it. And, if you don't want fantasy and historical settings, does that mean you are looking for it to be a slice of life sci-fi? Some slow burning drama in a grey world of peace and quiet, since action is also forbidden? It's hard to figure out how all this can be logically combined together with any amount of depth associated with it. I can't imagine you will ever see your ideal game. Who's gonna pay for such an amount of work? I reckon your best shot would be to start developing that game yourself.

That being said, I do like pretty much all of these tags, so I'll watch this thread for a chance someone actually finds something resembling your request and I wish you luck in your search.

Reactions: Iamvss

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Sounds kinda like you want ShindoL's Emergence as a game. That's a pretty neat idea. I wonder if something like that exists somewhere out there yet, and nobody's found it. It just seems like a perfect sandbox idea, but as the post above me says, it's quite the undertaking to make.

Reactions: Iamvss

Iamvss

May 13, 2022
Welcome to the forums. To be honest, to make such a game would be a daunting undertaking. Unrealistic, maybe even? Part of me wishes to see a gem like that to simply pop up out there and make me my better half of the month. And, one would think that combining all the popular tags out there in one project might very well create the best experience you can have in an H game?

I don't know if stepping away from fantasy would make this any easier, you do get a lot of leverage from having acess to otherworldly, much more freedom to just shoehorn some bs mechanic in and have it make sense. No fighting also means no mid-combat sex, no combat humiliation, less trauma associated with it. And, if you don't want fantasy and historical settings, does that mean you are looking for it to be a slice of life sci-fi? Some slow burning drama in a grey world of peace and quiet, since action is also forbidden? It's hard to figure out how all this can be logically combined together with any amount of depth associated with it. I can't imagine you will ever see your ideal game. Who's gonna pay for such an amount of work? I reckon your best shot would be to start developing that game yourself.

That being said, I do like pretty much all of these tags, so I'll watch this thread for a chance someone actually finds something resembling your request and I wish you luck in your search.

I agree with you bro but fighting someone necessarily means monsters in dungeon or slime etc., we can have gangsters in a city or remote area, and for fighting adventure we can count on Malina SHAW but it is limited to some areas not a fully open world game and for storyline missions we can find storylines similar to the fixer where we are a bar worker as well as go to haven for private investigations where Samantha was humiliated multiple times.

And yes bro I guess you are right maybe thing like this don't exist as fantasy monster world, fucking with insects, slime, censorship is too much in demand, maybe in future we will be able to see that.

Last edited:

Iamvss

May 13, 2022
Sounds kinda like you want ShindoL's Emergence as a game. That's a pretty neat idea. I wonder if something like that exists somewhere out there yet, and nobody's found it. It just seems like a perfect sandbox idea, but as the post above me says, it's quite the undertaking to make.

Yes sir, I hope we all be able to play something like this concept in future, if it doesn't exists at current times.