Seeking Games including secret cheating preferably while in same area sneakily

Spongeworthy

Jan 11, 2018
the only hard preference i have is animated sex scenes, oppurtunities for several or more hookups while in primary relationship or dating a few.... you get the idea

im looking for more games where your player has opportunities to sneakily cheat or fuck sneakily in company of others without there knowledge.

for instance the scene in Being A Dik when you fuck the teacher and her husband comes home while you and the teacher are in bathroom......teacher and husband talking at door while you fuck her..

not sure if there is a name for this fixation or maybe fetish but if there is that would also help me alot

CutieAria42

Donor
Feb 14, 2018
Sounds like an exhibitionism fetish to me, or at least something very very close to it. There are a ton of games with characters into exhibitionism or games entirely focused on it. Personally one I like with a bit of public sex & sex in dangerous places where they might be caught is this [VN] - [Ren'Py] Lessons in Love [v0.12.0 Part1] [Selebus] | F95zone TLDR you play as a teacher of a bunch of (adult) school girls and try to get in their panties and their mom's panties in some cases. Give it a shot if you'd like, might have some stuff you like

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Pretty sure it's just a cheating fetish bordering on cucking/netori. Summertime Saga has a scene where you fuck a pizza shop owner's wife while he's outside manning the counter iirc.