Seeking Games including wrestling recommendations

dawiorx

Apr 22, 2020
Hey, here are some specifics to narrow the search for what i'm looking for.
I know there are some easy to find wrestling games but most are either using rather crude looking 3d models or sprites of those models with lacking animation. I really like either 2d or pixel-art most though good games that have the 3d models still could work if the animation isn't looking clunky in a funny way.

Also it obviously doesn't have to be exactly a game only about wrestling, it can either allow for some more in-depth features and detailed features including grappling/fighting like Degrees of Lewdity. Sandbox/RPG games or ones with good 2d/pixel art animations would be primary picks.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I think the problem is its tougher finding trustworthy downloads if you dont know the language.

These are three good ones. You can also search the wrestling and martial arts tags. Youll want to use the advance search, make sure to click "use all" under genre if you pick more than 1. Under product format specify "game".

Anyway I dont know what site to use, you could try sukeibei but like I said, its hard to trust a download if you cant read it. Edit I guess buying would be the safest option but I dont want to assume youre able to.

Edit Kung Fu Grand King is good but I dont know its more martial arts than wrestling.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kung-fu-grand-king-v1-0-0-aburasobabiyori.42921/

Last edited:

dawiorx

Apr 22, 2020
I think the problem is its tougher finding trustworthy downloads if you dont know the language.

These are three good ones. You can also search the wrestling and martial arts tags. Youll want to use the advance search, make sure to click "use all" under genre if you pick more than 1. Under product format specify "game".

Anyway I dont know what site to use, you could try sukeibei but like I said, its hard to trust a download if you cant read it. Edit I guess buying would be the safest option but I dont want to assume youre able to.

Edit Kung Fu Grand King is good but I dont know its more martial arts than wrestling.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kung-fu-grand-king-v1-0-0-aburasobabiyori.42921/

Thank you for all the links, all look pretty fun so i'll give them a go soon. I can buy games theoretically but honestly i don't trust websites i can't fully read enough to put my bank details in there ;)

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Well, an unsafe download is potentially as bad as an unsafe purchase. Anyway Ive never heard of anyone getting burned buying from dlsite. And theyve greatly improved the English version of their site in the last few years too. I think most of the Japanese games on this site came from dlsite, someone had to buy those. I know some people that dont like having lewd games on their purchase history though.

If you do download from sites you cant read Id recommend taking extra precautions to make sure the files are safe. Some of them arent as clean as f95.

Edit: Oh I forgot to make sure those links are to the English version of dlsite, make sure to click the top right language button. Ok I fixed the links they should take you straight to the English version of the site. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dawiorx