Seeking games like A Clever Name

Jan 21, 2022
So there's three things that I'm mainly looking for but I'd appreciate whatever fits the first two things I loved and ideally the third too but it's optional.

A Clever Name is probably top 10 at the very least if not top 5. Highly recommend it if you aren't bothered by the relatively dated and suboptimal use of the renders (no offense but it's the worst thing about the game and I frankly I enjoyed them)

First and foremost I loved how wholesome the game is with everything being consensual and light with mostly low stakes except for like two or three drama scenes. It's extremely slice of life. I'd love to play something that's light and wholesome and while I don't think there's enough as is, there's even less that meet the second requirement.

Second, a fuck fest essentially. A Clever Name has nice sizeable harem and sex is constant.
Second and a half would be if the harem members also have sex with each other cause with mc present and I don't mind without the mc present either. Doesn't HAVE to be a fuck fest but it's preferred and at the very least I'd want the women to be aware of each other even if not actively engaging with each other.

Third is optional as it's something I've been looking for before and haven't found much of but I'm hoping there's something I missed as A Clever Name slipped through the cracks for two straight years of searching for a game like that on a random day every couple months hoping to find something before ultimately getting distracted or sidetracked. If a game that meets the first two requirements and to some extent and has a trap/trans/futa love interest as a harem member (side interest is acceptable) then I would be eternally grateful.

Any engine or art/render style is fine.

Jan 21, 2022
Games I think somewhat fit all three points off the top of my head and recommendations others searching for games as I am

-Neko Paradise has the vibe I seek and has one love interest that can be female, trans, or futa and has a sharing scene with her
-Come Home has a large cast with a main trans love interest and overall chill wholesome story
-Lunar's Chosen is an extremely good example of trans/futa love interest with an overall light and comedic tone
-Paracosmic Reality is relatively early in development and moves pretty slowly but the quality is high and futa/trans//femboy is on the cards for the future according to the dev
-Midlife Crisis had just a trans side character but I'll take what I can get
-Twisted World haven't tried the remake but the old version was great
-The Inn another side character but I'll take it, plus everything else stands for the rest of the game
-Apartment #69 is solid
-Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary has a lot more tension and plot than I'm looking for but worth the recommendation nonetheless