Seeking Games like A House In The Rift

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As the title says I'm looking for games similar to that, its a gem of a game. I'm into romance and good story. It checks almost all of my boxes.

I am also not looking for games that are just mindless fan service. Not to put anyone's preferences down or rag on devs but games like Mystic Manor where there are lewd scenes right out of the gate for no reason or Harem Hotel that started out strong but seems to have turned into a series of unrealistic events.

Preferably not kinetic if possible, again like A House In The Rift the player has a lot of input in the events which I really like. I figure there has to be people here that can point me in the right direction.

• Angry
Reactions: HunterSeeker

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Love of Magic -- Strong romance, good characters, compelling story. Like A House in the Rift, there is a central invariant story, but the player has choice of action on how to get there. Those choices are not repeatable lewds, however. There is more exploration/light RNG in LoM than AHotR which is great for the first few playthroughs.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Skeltom

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
Love of Magic -- Strong romance, good characters, compelling story. Like A House in the Rift, there is a central invariant story, but the player has choice of action on how to get there. Those choices are not repeatable lewds, however. There is more exploration/light RNG in LoM than AHotR which is great for the first few playthroughs.
Love of Magic is a fucking excellent game

Reactions: Skeltom