Seeking Games like Amor Magical Academy in terms of widespread sex (not so much NTR)

theqwertymonster

Mar 14, 2018
Hello,

I have recently been playing Amor Magical Academy, and while the NTR isn't my thing, I love the fact that there is widespread sex and such happening throughout the buildings and it is so noramlised. I just wondered if there were any similar games where there are a ton of sprites having sex around the place constantly/can have sex with lots of people with sprite animation. Ideally I would like another game like Amor, just with less NTR and more focus on public orgies, but I will happily accept other fetishes if need be.

Ideally something RPGMaker rather than 3d Unity or something. I've played the likes of Wifu Academy but those games are very linear and dependant on menus. I am looking for more hub world/free roam. I played Tina and the Prison game and that had some degree of this, with villagers having sex and you can voyeur them, but ideally something with more of that.

I understand I am asking for somehing ultra specific, but all help is appreciated. Thank you.